Team Talk Together London C.I.C. offers ‘bridge building’ activities that enhance access to mainstream services.
Our services aim to support learners to:
• progress into further education, training or employment
• play as active and independent a role as possible in their communities
• make informed choices about the way they want to live their lives
• be accredited for their learning.
Building confidence, working with others, individual development and improving personal skills are important elements of learning.
To join, the main requirements are that you are:
• interested in exploring different vocational (work) areas
• willing to take responsibility for your own learning
• committed to a part time programme.
Empowerment, choice, trust, managing own learning, setting goals …
Come and join! You will need to complete an enrolment form:
Time: 14.30 – 16.30
|Wednesday||Study Support Club, Office 2 Canalside House W10 5AA|
Time: 4.00 – 6.00
|Thursday||Study Support Club, Hungerford School, Islington N7 9LF|
Time: 11.00 – 14.00
|Saturday||Study Support Club, Room D11StokeNewington School N16 9EX|
Here is what a staff member said:
“When I arrived in the UK, my English consisted of basic vocabulary and simple sentences. Now I’m providing study support for others and aiming to study Pharmacy at University. We can achieve our dreams!” Hermon